Batam, one of the fastest developing city in Indonesia hosts the 1st Association of the Indonesian Tours & Travel (ASITA) National Conference scheduled to be opened today 15th October 2012 at Planet Holiday Hotel and last until 17th October 2012.
According to Kadek Sutraini, the chairperson of ASITA Kepulauan Riau Provincial Chapter, the opening of the conference will be officiated by the Governor of Riau Archipelago Muhammad Sani. The Head of Tourism Office of Riau Archipelago Guntur Sakti and several high ranking officials of the province are also invited to attend the opening ceremony as well as the conference. Kadek also said that some 500 delegations of ASITA member from all over Indonesia are expected to attend the conference.
In her email received by http://www.anugerah-travel.com, Kadek mentioned that, the organizing committee of the conference have prepared several programme for the participant such as:
- ASITA TRAVEL MART on 13th-14th October 2012 at Mega Mall Batam Center with 18 booths.
- Exhibition at Foyer Hotel Planet Holiday on 15th-16th October 2012 with 13 booths.
- Table Top at Hotel Planet Holiday on 15th Oct 2012 with buyer from Singapore and Johor (Malaysia).
- Seminar on Tourism at Hotel Planet Holiday on 15th October 2012.
- Post tour on 17th October 2012.
Anugerah Indonesia T&T Director Ms. Lenni Purba herself, will lead the delegation of http://www.anugerah-travel.com to the conference and join the organizer to welcome all delegations of this conference to the province of Riau Archipelago.